Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 minute post

HOLY SHIT I'm going to the mother of all MALLS: King of Prussia. Haven't been back there since '07, and with a high school friend back in town, it's going to be like '02 like whoa. My home gurl is turning 25 and I have to look real good. It's always interesting trying to find a way to accessorize with a black giant boot and crutches. I can't believe I still I have the crutches because I hoping they would be doneso by late June. I want my debut with a cane. God I want a cane really bad to hit cute boys like a creepy cranky old man that I've become. Whoa I'm nervous about finding the "right" outfit. I haven't showered in 3 days and I wear mesh shorts all day long. Whatever, they are super comfy and make me feel sporty when I look gimp.

I think I'll take an extra two minutes to find an appropriate youtube video to emphasize my glee. I bet you can guess what it will be. Oh and I'll take an extra 30 seconds to express my hope in running into someone from high school, now fashioning a beer gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment