Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GUYS BE RUNNIN GAMES LIKE THE NEW YORK KNICKS

Let's file this under things I can't wait to do when I get back to the city. I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm making a list.

1. I'll let MC Lyte take the mic on this one:



Okay, the video quality is poor and the rhymes are weak at times. I mean at 2:04, we see Lyte get a little too vulnerable in front of Positive K. Face it: You don't need to get all touchy feely in front of the same guy who did "I Got a Man" 2 years later. What you do need to tell him is that "if you got some thoughts about taking me to bed/Kill that and get a five dollar crackhead."

Also, the only thing I'm crushing on right now is Lyte's terribly poor choice of gold earrings and light blue flannel tucked into what seems to be pleated khakis (?). How oppressively 1991. On that note, you will see me rocking this look on the streets of Philadelphia come June.

No comments:

Post a Comment